2021 Upcoming Hamper dates
2021 Hamper Dates Are The Second & Fourth Thursday Of Each Month
Niverville Community Fellowship Church (NCF) is between 5:30-6:30 and Bothwell Christian Fellowship (BCF) is from 6:00-6:30
To Our Food Bank Clients
The next Distribution of Hampers will look quite a bit different from what you are used to. In light of the current Covid-19 situation, we are implementing a few changes immediately.
Please note the following Guide Lines in place until further notice:
- There will be no access to the pantry. Food Hampers will be brought to you outside.
- Please use Bathroom Facilities Prior to Pick Up.
- Please respect a 6 foot zone around our volunteers and clients of the Food Bank.
- Line ups will be outside in the parking lot for Hamper pick up. A volunteer will check off your name and your hamper will be brought to you.
- If you know of anyone that uses the Food Bank but do not have social media, please let them know that will be changes and to be patient with our volunteers and clients.
- Pick up times are between 5:30-6:30pm at the side door marked Helping Hands Pantry.
- There will be no inside registrations. Please apply for your hampers online or by phone.
- Please refer to the following website for more information regarding Covid-19.
Thank you for your continued Support and Understanding. Be Safe and God Bless.
The Board of Niverville Helping Hands
Upcoming 2021 hamper dates:
2021 Hamper dates are the second and fourth Thursday of each month. Please ensure that requests are submitted on the Monday prior to Hamper date, before 8 pm! A reminder that pick up is between Pick up times are between 5:30-6:30 pm at the side door marked Helping Hands Pantry of Niverville Community Fellowship Church (NCF).
For New Bothwell residents hampers can be picked up in the parking lot at Bothwell Christian Fellowship (BCF) on Hamper days between 6-6:30 pm.
Hamper requests should be made by 8:00pm the Monday before each hamper day to ensure that supplies are available. A huge thank you to our team of volunteers who consistently donate their time and talent to run our operation smoothly!
If you prefer to leave a voicemail to request a hamper instead, you may still contact us at: (204) 392.5699